Sunday 22 June 2014

Catch up...

Hey Guys,
So I did another 2k run today so I am quite proud of myself I have also raised £40 for charity this afternoon by doing a cake and lemonade stall. I also performed a section of A Midsummer Nights Dream so it's been a interesting day. So a girl on instagram recommended a song called Dark Enough to me. I instantly fell in love with the song and I really was to use it for my dance for GCSE PE. It's about self harm and yes I know people will make comments about it but I really don't care because it is my choice. I really want people to see the seriousness of it and show that so don't have to be an "emo" or a "goth" to have depression because it can affect anyone really. So yeahh that is what I am working on. I don't really have a lot to say apart from your all beautiful and I love you all.
Stay Strong
Enna xxx

1 comment: