Thursday 19 June 2014

Just a message to say...

Hey Guys,
I was meant to be doing my drama course work but I just can't concentrate so hey :)So things are going alright right now but I just need to put a small message out to one of my bestest friends. I got sent a message a few days ago. But first let me tell you that she used to suffer from anxiety and depression a bit like me but she got over it and is now helping me through it. So I got a message off her saying that she might be going back into it. I'm not saying her name because she knows who she is but I just need to tell her that I am ALWAYS here for her and I'm not going to leave her in a situation like this, we will get through it together. And this goes for everyone when I say this if anyone needs any help just email me or dm me on instagram because I will always try to help you.

So things are alright :) almost a week clean!! :O I'm quite proud of myself really. I just need a break from things really, like I just need to get away from everything like everything I just need a break, I also just need people to give me a bit of space but life goes on hey :) .

Anyway Stay Strong Guys <3
Enna xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment