Saturday 21 June 2014

Things...

Hey Guys,
So I was thinking a bout self confidence today and as I walked around the town center I kept think oh look at her, her legs are nice, I wish I was that thin. It just made me realise if that is what I want then I will have to work for it so I am not eating meat in the week but I can have it at weekends and I am going on a run whenever I have time because I always complain about being big or not being as thin as someone else. It could just be my build but it's worth a try and I'm actually going to do something about my body because I just want to feel happy in my own skin which I'm really not at the moment I am now 56kg and I want to get down to 45/50 kg. I also want a thigh gap and I was to be able to see my ribs because they are covered by fat at the moment :P I don't know if anyone else gets it but I can't actually look in a mirror or window and be proud of my body because I just hate the look of my body but with my ana buddy @you_killed_me6 on instagram we are going to get through this and not give up because I am not very good at achieving goals but I'm going to stop giving up like I did a 2k run today and my goal was to make it so far up the river and I did it and I was really proud of myself. So I am going to make myself mentally stronger and I'm going to start saying no to food, if anyone says anything I'm just going to keep going because it is my choice and it is my life so bring it on!






I also love my music and I always have a few tracks that just help me when I want to give up so I was to share them with you so take a listen:



But that is enough about me I want YOU to talk about me about your stories. I want you to send me artwork, music or just anything that you want me to post on my blog. Even if there are topics you want me to talk about or even for advice.

Email: sazza985@gmail.com
Instagram:enna_depression_and_cuts

Stay Strong <3

Enna xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment