Friday 18 July 2014

Sorry...

Hey Guys!!
Sorry I havent posed for ages. Been so busy so how things I hope you are all okay and well. So a lot has happened... I twas my last day today before the summer i really can't wait! :) So I have lost quite a bit of weight recently like i have lost 2kg which is good :) I just wanted to talk about friends like i have lost a lot of friends over the past week/s but friends can come from sometimes the hardest and strangest things. A few weeks ago a friend sent me a link just out of the blue it was to a blog which i just started reading and I instantly fell in love with it. The girl who wrote it goes my school and is/was in year 11 I saw her around school but never really thought twice about it. But I messaged her today quite nervously and she replied and was so lovely to me and didn't even care that she hardly knew me she was so inviting and i thank her so much for that :) She told me to listen to a song and it really hit home for me, plus it's a good song ;) So I just wanted you guys to know that no matter what happens there will be someone who will always be there, and there is me who you can talk to whenever you want I'm always here for you guys, you can email or dm me on instagram anytime

Stay Strong
Enna xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment