Monday 11 August 2014

Shit Happens

Hey Guys,
So it's the summer holidays and obviously time away from school is the best time ever but I have decided because I'm in year 11 this  next year which is obviously a big year I'm just going to concentrate on what I need to do screw friends I mean most of them bring you down anyway so what is the point, another thing is that I am fed up of being the person that people want me to be, I'm not that person I am my own person yeahh okay maybe I'm a bit of a goth but I don't care what other people think about me if I'm happy with the way I am why should anybody else stop me, if i want a black skull rucksack that's my choice but at least I am not afraid to be who I am because a few people who think it's weird, I hate how people can judge so much even though they aren't perfect either nobody is, everyone is unique and why should they be held back by other people, I have all the people I need I have Leo who I love more than anyone, I have Becky (my best friend) and I have you guys. What more could i want!? Guys a piece of advice never rely on somebody else to make you happy find ways to make yourself happy like for me its to sit on the sofa and watch a good film with ice cream, it's the small things that matter. I will post again today hopefully,
Love you all <3
Stay Strong
Enna xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment