Friday 15 August 2014

YouTube

Hey Guys,
So i have always had a youtube channel but it was purely for watching videos but by accident i uploaded a video and obviously not many people watched it but I was wondering if you think i should make videos for you guys, it would take a lot of time and i would need a lot of ideas for videos and stuff if you wanted to help?? But anyway things have actually been pretty good recently but a few nights ago I was trying to find a way with coping with things so I had the idea to write what the voices were saying in my diary and I did, so yesterday I walked in my room and my diary was open on those pages and all my stuff is messed up, I don't know which member of my family has seen it but I am pretty worried, plus my dog is really ill so I'm worried about her. So that's not good. I have started looking at colleges recently and I never realized how stressful it is  I am looking at 8 collages and then I still need to decide what subjects to take, I really want to be in the police and either do forensics or the dog handling for police dogs which would actually suit me quite a lot, so if anyone can help me please do!! <3

Just saying that if you want me to do anything special like a whats in my makeup bag or some photo challenge, any artwork, music or something just let me know and i shall do my best. Or if you just need advice just email me
sazza985@gmail.com
Stay Strong <3
Enna xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment