Thursday 11 September 2014

Things

Hey Guys,
So things have been really tough recently so that's why I haven't been posting and I am sorry about that. So I have been bullied recently and it's been really horrible but I plucked up the courage to tell my rowing coach about it, however my rowing coach has done nothing about it and it can just carry on, meanwhile school have been in contact with my parents for some reason but nobody has told me why yet I'm really confused, I was talking to a girl i used to be best friends with today and we started talking and I told her what was going on, she was so nice about it and didn't think I was attention seeking at all so I'm really happy about that, but right now I am just trying to find ways to distract myself and I'm one week clean!! :D I'm really proud of myself, I know it's nothing really but it's a baby step and it's the first step to a better life right? I really hope my instagram account is helping it probably isn't but I know it's definitely helping me :) So I am currently in a production at school it's going really well, I have quite a good part so far and we will be performing at the theater! :O  I'm pretty nervous and it will be pretty good because it's a few days away from my birthday, so we will be performing it in November, so I'm pretty excited for that :)

I'm sorry this post is short but I don't have anything to say really, Recently I have started listening to two of my favorite songs from when I was about ten, and I guess I still like them so take a listen :)
Stay Strong Guys
Love You All <3
Enna xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment